So Ms. Eaton organized a family pumpkin carving event a couple of weeks ago. We had to toss two pumpkins today because they were completely moldy. But, I think the experience was worth it. It was fun to see Evie so proud to show off her family to her teacher and friends, and also to show them off to us. I think we all had a great time.
(And yes, every time we mention Evie's teacher, Spence asks Evie if she's "eatin'" all the time in class--Evie's not amused)

Coulson's finished product

Aiden used a design, but cut it out all by himself! Way to go, Aiden!

So Elyse drew hers, and I cut it out. It was SO cute!

Evie wasn't so big on cleaning out the pumpkin guts, but she did do everything else by herself.

The whole gang cleaning out the gook--except for Spence. He was the photographer. He doesn't "do" the pumpkin carving thing. And Kian got to be a handful by the end. Everyone else did fine.
2 comments:
So, I admire anyone who does the pumpkin thing. Those are great pics! I love the pumpkin patches in Washington. We have great memories from our days. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment