Friday, November 7, 2008

Snoqualmie in the fall


Last weekend we had some friends come up from Oregon to see us. The highlight was taking them on Saturday to see Snoqualmie Falls. It is SO beautiful in the Northwest--especially in the fall, and I just had to share!



The kids hiking down to get closer to the falls.



Evie G.


Poor Mr. K. We were in a rush and forgot his jacket. He had to wear one of Elyse's from the van!



Where we hiked down. It didn't take the kids and Spence any time at all to disregard the "Stay on Boardwalk! Caution: Sudden changes in water level occur" signs, and jump down to the rocks below. We all got out of there alive, though.




This was a little fuzzy, but aren't my boys cute!


3 comments:

Mar~ said...

Really great photos of your cute family!

I love Snoqualmie Falls! Brings back fabulous childhood memories.

Vicki said...

I love the pictures! You truly have a beautiful family. Mr. K will survive in the pink!

Stephanie B said...

Those are great pictures! I thought Kian was Elyse at first.