First there was the year we went to Utah for Christmas, and had Spence's sister take a quick snapshot of our travel-wearied family (including me with my slicked-back hair, and shiny face) around the Christmas tree. Or the one Spence called "The Polygamist Portrait," where Spence is sitting in the middle of us (large and prominent) in his shirt and tie, and all of us are perched around him. I'm a little head poking out of the back with a baby in arms. They both were bad.
And this year, we were true to form! Luckily, the calendar was a little late for publishing, so we had until the very last minute (like a week ago) to get it done. We brought the camera to church, waited until the meetings were over, and asked the sister who was exiting the building next to us to take a quick shap shot. That was it! And, while it's not the most professional photo we've ever had taken, it could have been worse. I have the past pictures to prove it!

Back Row: Aiden, Coulson, Heather Spence
Front Row: Elyse, Kian and Evie
2 comments:
I think that picture turned out great!! You guys look awesome.
I think you should post the bad pic's just to prove how good this one is! I would love to see them. :-)
Post a Comment