Monday, October 25, 2010

Love of My Life

Please indulge me for just a moment.  I know I really should be writing about all that has happened—we’ve had visitors for Evie’s baptism and Coulson turning 12 and receiving the priesthood.  We took a fabulous historical trip with Grandparents, where the kids learned about their grandfathers who served in WWII.  We finally bought a van!  We went to Frieberg, and the kids and Spence did a bike tour of Prague.  Liz and I saw the catwalk of a “Paris fashion show” that located in Prague for a day, along with a Belgium Flower Carpet.  We climbed the Astronomical Clock.  We’re in Czech lessons!  Wynne had baby food for the first time, and Elyse asked me how babies were made.  So many things happening at once!  It’s overwhelming, I tell you.

But really, I just can’t stop thinking about Spence.  He’s in Cairo.  I’m proud of him for living his dream—his first dream of having a family, and his second of traveling the world.  He saw the Red Square 3 weeks ago, and is seeing the pyramids this week; he has traveled to Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Buenos Aires, Costa Rica, Mexico City, Sao Paolo, Paris, Madrid, several cities in Germany, New Delhi, London, and others in the last three years.  But my favorite place for him to be is right here by me.  Winking smile   Love you, Hon.

 

PA223888P9033474

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Mom and Brad's photos 050

PA223884P9253704

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When I got home from my mission over 16 years ago I was ready to marry and find someone with a little fire in their bones to break with convention and do something crazy (like our current adventure). I found that person in you and you've exceeded every expectation. Thanks for making the leap...you know I've always been a long term investment. ;-)

Mar~ said...

You two certainly have beautiful children! Love the photos with Europe in the background! Oh...I would LOVE to be there!