So, this is what I saw when I walked into our living room at 3:00pm Saturday afternoon. And this is not a love seat! There IS another cushion and a half to sit on, but something a little more desirable than space was on THIS side of the couch. Spence had been home one hour (after having been in India for 6 days), and was waiting for his ride to attend a leadership training with Elder Holland, a wonderful leader in our church. I guess the training was pretty incredible. India? He said it was productive, but not exactly your desired vacation spot. He was homesick much of the time. We missed him SO much! Glad you're home, Hon.
Monday, May 5, 2008
"I'm so glad when Daddy comes home!"
So, this is what I saw when I walked into our living room at 3:00pm Saturday afternoon. And this is not a love seat! There IS another cushion and a half to sit on, but something a little more desirable than space was on THIS side of the couch. Spence had been home one hour (after having been in India for 6 days), and was waiting for his ride to attend a leadership training with Elder Holland, a wonderful leader in our church. I guess the training was pretty incredible. India? He said it was productive, but not exactly your desired vacation spot. He was homesick much of the time. We missed him SO much! Glad you're home, Hon.
4 comments:
Soaking up time with their dad while they have it; aren't kids the greatest?
I know that Spencer travels all over the world, but I'll bet that one of his most favorite spots on earth is right there where you captured the photo.
Keep blogging Heather, it's fabulous!
Great photo moment! Rob has celebrity status in our home as well. He comes in the door and the girls absolutely freak. It's awesome. I'm so glad these kids feel that way about their daddies.
Look at you with your short hair! So cute! I'm glad you're in the blogging world--I was just thinking about how you needed to be because it's so easy to see how things are going with people. Because it's been like forever since we've talked--what the heck. Time just flies. OUrs is thananderica.blogspot.com
Yeah for blogging!
It was so much fun to see Spence & Elyse this weekend. Elyse is a hoot. Spence looks pretty young in this picture.
Post a Comment