Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mr. K!

Kian is one year old!

It happened a week ago today, and I had so much fun enjoying the day that I didn't do anything to record it.



We had a simple little family party, where the most fun was watching the other kids get excited about the moment--spending all morning before church coloring his birthday poster,


wrapping his gifts (they each had one to give, and he loved them all!),


and catching glimpses of his alligator cupcake cake.

Kian is an allstar in our house--the one family member that everyone adores (even Elyse with all her teasing).

We're so happy you had a good one! We sure love you!

7 comments:

Mar~ said...

Oh my goodness! Heather, he is such a cutie! I can't believe he is already 1.
Happy birthday to your little guy.
Marilyn

PS I am in the process of helping my Emily get a YW blog site started and had to change some settings, which is why this will say that I am Emily...but I am not. :)

Heather said...

I have to say when I saw "emily said..." I was a little confused. Good for you with the YW blog site! You are such an awesome mom!

Valarie said...

What a cutie! He is just so sweet. I hope he enjoyed his birthday. The alligator cake was awesome, too. What a MOM!

Vicki said...

Wow!! Check out those eyes. He's a cutie and time sure flies.

Happy Birthday Kian!

Heather said...

yeah, they look like Ben's, but blue.

Stephanie B said...

He is a cutie. I think he looks a bit like Rachel, but it might just be the age. I can't believe that he is 1 already. Soon, my little baby won't be a baby anymore, either.

Teresa Brooks said...

Heather your kids are all so cute!
Kian is so adorable. Good job!