Sunday, November 9, 2008

Kian cracks us up!

On Sunday, Kian made up this game with Daddy that had us all in stitches. He thought the game was so hilarious, and well, we thought HE was hilarious.



First Kian would get a memory card (no, not the computer kind, the little kids' game kind). Notice the look of determination on his face.
Then he would stick it in Spence's mouth.
And Spence would wait, and wait, and then blow the card sky high (this photo caught the card on the ascent). Kian squealed and giggled all over.
He was so proud of himself.

4 comments:

Spencer said...

You forgot to mention that he was so determined in fact that he repeated this about 20 times and got very upset anytime I wouldn't open my mouth to accept another card.

Mar~ said...

He is so cute. I wish I could know your kids better!

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

That is hilarious. Thank you for inviting me to view your cute blog. I love your fun little family.

Rian Krommenhoek said...

Little boys are so cute. Too bad dads' mouths can't keep up with the demand. Thanks so much for stopping by. We love seeing your beautiful family.